Moss Vale Community Garden invites you to our……
Spring Equinox Open Day
10.00am till 2.00pm
Sunday 23rd September 2018
Talks – from 10.30am:
- Create a Native Bee & Pollinator Haven in your Garden
- How to Set up a Worm Farm
Join us for lunch – please make a donation
Flyer here: Flyer Spring Equinox Day 2018
In conjunction with the Wingecarribee Shire council, Moss Vale Community Garden is hosting a lunch and workshop to help celebrate Plastic Free July.
8th July 2018, 10am to 1.15 pm @ Moss vale Community Garden.
- Learn how to get a thriving veggie garden and how to reuse plastic in the garden.
- Discover the journey of plastics from start to finish.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with produce straight from the garden.
- Develop practical solutions for your community to reduce their reliance on single use plastics.
- Take home resources.
- Bees wax wraps and mesh produce bags available for purchase, made by MVCG volunteers.
** Bookings are essential. They must be made through the council website here: Wingecarribee Shire Council.
Flyer here: Flyer for publicity Plastic Free – July.
See, there is such a thing as a free lunch! We’d love to share it with you.
Celebrating International Composting Week Sunday 6th May to Saturday 12th May.
Green Waste Processing Tours – Monday and Friday- 10am or 2pm Moss Vale Resource Recovery Centre.
Composting Workshop and Garden Tour – Thursday 10th May – 1.30pm – 3pm – Moss Vale Community Garden- Railway St Moss Vale
Thursday 10th May 2018 – Composting Workshop and tour of Moss Vale Community Garden Monday
7th and Friday 11th May – Green Waste Processing Tours at the RRC
Flyer here: International Composting Week – May 2018
“Grow Cook Eat” is on again. Come and join us as we celebrate local food production.
There will be market stalls, cooking demonstrations, food growing demonstrations, lots of fun activities for the kids and wood fired pizzas with fresh garden produce.
Find us all on The Greens -cnr Railway & Spring Sts. Moss Vale
10am – 3pm,
Sunday March 18th.